Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clean Snow

Well, January is almost gone. Can you believe Christmas was 30 days ago? We have had some sunshine this month,along with intermitent dismal days. I cannot wait until the next snow fall to cover the bleak looking scenery and make things pure and cozy looking again.

 The only downside of more snow is you have to wait until it melts to find all the dog droppings! Ugh!

 The birds are always at the feeders now. Especially when there has been a cold, freezing day. The cold weather is a tough time for them. I love feeding them but on cold and slippery days I have to bundle up and put my yak traks on. I worry about them having enough to eat, so I make my daily trek outside.

 Rory (Shepherd-mix) is so much fun. My son said his ears are like the "flying monkeys" from "The Wizard of Oz". He is a little red headed houligan. Chelsie (Chessie) is still a sweet old girl. My companion and protector.

No comments: