Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Spring?

Two more days until the "merry month of May".  The temperature has been down to 30 degrees at night.  The weather has been damp.  My sciatica is in full bloom!

In a couple of weeks the hummingbirds should be making their appearance.  I hope it warms up for them.

Well, finally, Rory has been neutered.  Poor thing.  Finally had some funds to get him taken care of.
He has been resting in his cage for the past couple days.  His stitches look good. I think I'll let him get back to being his rambunctious self again on Monday.

The spring grass pollen is doing a number on the dogs and myself.  I started the dogs with their flea medication today.  Chelsea has been on an anti itch medication everyday.  I'm bracing myself for the heat next month when April's chill will only be a memory.

No comments: