Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meeting a Guy

Phoenix adt securityThanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

Who would have thought I’d meet a guy and move within 6 months? I thought my life was far more locked down than that but you know, I guess when love hits you you just have to go with it! I can’t believe there are so many new people and things to see out here and I LOVE spending time decorating our new house and making it more of a home. I think the Phoenix adt security system was a good touch but I can’t take credit for it because it was really all Tim’s idea! I love being in love with him and he’s just the best man I’ve ever known in my life. Who would have thought things would end up this way? I was really happy back home in Georgia but when love came a calling there was little I could do but just listen to my heart and not my head! I can’t wait to see where the next few years take me and my new relationship!

No comments: