Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dog Food

Dog FoodThis is what I call a dog food shopping experience. If you're like me, interested in seeing what's new in the world of dog treats and dog food

As I excitedly navigated (easily) back and forth between the thirty or more colorful pages, showing pictures of the various products assembled for viewing, I found features for "most popular". Imagine?, freeze dry beef steak, fruit treats with bananas, pumpkin, blueberries, cranberries and apples? Or how about mixed veggies with sweet potatoes or a freeze dry trail mix(never saw that before)? I am considering fruit and veggie treats for my dog. A healthier way to give your dog treats.

There is also a section, for "best deals", "lowest", and "highest prices". These are all good catagories to consider when comparison shopping.

I know, I will make a trip back to this site again, and consider purchasing a few dog treats.












No comments: