Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chessie Talk

If you like hamsters check out cheap hamster cages Because I am not familiar with hamsters/gerbils, I was surprised to see many varities of hamster cages. Prices ranged from very low, to medium, all the way up to the deluxe versions.  It is a great hobby to try for a beginner and if you are interested you can add on or move up to more sophisticated features that have cages with slides and ladders, etc.  There was also some great literature about hamsters/gerbils to enhance your knowledge of these cute little rodents.

I had been thinking about researching pet doors, so I clicked dog doors All sizes are mentioned and just a few patio sliding glass doors of which I am interested in. Of course, the patio sliding glass doors are more expensive than the regular door sizes.  Prices can range from seventy-five dollars and up for regular door sizes, to over four hundred dollars for the patio sliding glass ones.  It was good to know that some  of the pet doors were mentioned as being pet safe and most important they were shattered-proof because they were made with safety glass.

I was glad they had a section devoted to puppies, petsmart puppies for sale
What caught my eye was the Kong Stuff and Puppy Treat Paste. I have used kongs for years. They are almost indestructible. Instead of using bread or dog biscuits to stuff the kong I could save some money by using Kong Stuff and Puppy Treat paste to keep the puppy interested in his kong.

Another interesting puppy item is the Furminator Puppy Waterless Shampoo. It would be a time saver if you are busy and your puppy needs a quick wipe off to smell better. This would be a great help!

These sites are good to make comparisons and save you money.

No comments: